Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thru a Dogs Eyes


My name is Muffy I'm a house pet, i have wonderful owners they treat me like I'm a human being. You don't find that everywhere ya know. Well I'm 1 year old and i like to go on lots of adventures. There was this one time when i was playing outside and my owners son Jorge came out and he's barley 1 year old to just like me. Well anyway he came out and started playing with his little lawnmower toy and i went up to him and licked his hand. He is only a few inches taller than me but i kind of scared him because he made a face of surprise but he got over it soon and he started playing with me.
Well i went and grabbed a chew toy it was a pink and lime green frisbee its my favorite so anyway i went and got it and we started playing he threw it and i fetched it. Then My owners and his parents came out and called us both in to eat i love when its dinner time or lunch time because we always sit as a family and i get to eat with them but of course on the floor because the baby makes enough mess for the both of us. I love being a dog especially with the great owners i have they are wonderful.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

i LOVE this story!! so sweet--just like the author!!