Wednesday, March 11, 2009

SENIOR POEM

Seniors, yup that's what we are,
Seniors, most of us have cars,
:)
Seniors, we like to have fun, and some like to run,
:}
Seniors, we got a lot going on, especially our friends and the malls,
:P
Seniors, yea we're lazy sometimes, but that doesn't keep us from acting crazy ALL the time,
:>
Seniors, our friends can count on us, even though we have a lot of problems plus 1,
^-^
Seniors, when we have drama we don't save it for our mamas
>:|
Seniors, we help each other out, to keep from freaking out,
:`@
Seniors, our friends and family are our lives, mess with them and you better make sure your not around any knives,
;`{
Seniors, we've had many friends, and some that didn't make it to our high school end,
:(
Yea im a senior, with no car, i like to have fun and run, i have a lot going on, yea i can be lazy and crazy, i have lots of problems plus 1, when i have drama i do go to my mama, yea my friends help me out so i won't freak out, my family and friends are my life, i have had friends that didn't make it to my high school end, but all in all a senior is what i am.

2 comments:

Ca$$iE G said...

Wow, Maritza! That was GREAT! It rhymed and made since! I love ya, girl! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!!! My accent is really that obvious???.... LOL!

I know I need to slow down with work and try to enjoy more of my senior year, especially out of school but it's so hard when I got bills and bills to prepare for the future. I'm freaking out and I dont' know what to do!

I was telling Juan the other day that I look up to you, because you've got a kid and you still show up to school 95% of the time and get your homework done! It just seems like you got everything under control! And, I dont' even have a kid and I freak out, don't get my homework done, nor show up to school 95% of the time! It just seems like you've made your life easy and didn't let the fact that you have a beautiful baby boy in your life change the way you plan on doing things. You could have said screw everything bc I have a kid, but you didn't. You continue to strive and strive harder than before and what's even more amazing is your still gonna go to college. Thanks for inspiring me girl! For real, no lie, no lie!

Love ya, girl!
~Cassie~

Girl Power!! said...

aw i love you!! it totally is true!!!