Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Story Spinner

I remember asking, "why am i in this vestibule"??? He answered, "because i wanted to bring you here". I had just been kidnapped by a man who went by the name of Theodore. Theodore was a very mean fat man. I had just had my first encounter with him mostly because i had only see him form far away but everyone was warned to stay away from him and to not upset him. Here's what happened i was walking down the street when all of a sudden a car comes out of no where and cheese fries fly every where. He yelled "you darn pedestrian," and kept on driving. I didn't think anything of it because it wasn't my fault. After all he was the one who didn't have his headlights on. Anyway here i am stuck in this vestibule and i say "why do you have me in here"? He replied to me in a very rude way, which isn't nice at all by the way. He said "because, you are the one to blame for my cheese fries flying everywhere that night you made me almost run you over." "That was not my fault, you were the one without any headlights, Mr. Cheesy Fries," I replied. "No i ain't you little girl your the one walking in the middle of the night, i mean really who walks?" "Well people who don't have cars and people who try to stay fit Tubby," and i patted his belly, "Now you go on and let me out of here this vestibule is more uncomfortable than having to sit on a belt buckle,"and he helped me out, "and quit being so stubborn it was your fault your cheese fries went flying. Your supposed to watch out for pedestrians that's what headlights are for at night to help you see. Geez man when will you learn?" Then he just hung his head and said "well gee im sorry i guess i need to learn to use my headlights better but its just a lot of work having to lean over and turn the dial, well i'm really sorry 'bout putting you in that vestibule." "It's okay," i said, "I'll see ya around." "Okay then well i'm just gonna go get me some cheese fries, bye."

1 comment:

Girl Power!! said...

lol i totally could see you saying and doing MAJORITY of that!! i LOVE it!!

i love you liz
shyla


p.s. jorge is freaking adorable!!! I just wanted to take him home yesterday lol